OchreGray Back-Up and Restore
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM BY MODULE
Those backups, what the OchreGray Back-Up and Restore program make and restore it, are extremely fast and easy. It facilitates a common business tasks, such as retrieving old files in case of a mains power failure or a data storage unit failure, recovery is simplified by the program. This program is fast, simple and user-friendly. Automated backups can be used equally effectively.
- Restore data(s) with two methods:
- - In first case, starting from the selected backup the contents of archive the application decompress files and directories as follows. At the beginning of each year of the specified session includes a full backup. The database of application saves the current directory and file structure all the scheduled time. This able to restore the actual, current daily status basis of these data records. It is starting from the selected archived backup at the beginning of the year it is extracting the files and directories that can be found in the database and are no older than a selected archived files can be found in the backup. For example: If you select the April 17st state, we suppose was the first full backup on January 5th of year. The April 17 Day file and directory changes with a directory structure stored in a database. The database motor scans your files individually, and it looks at first in the April 17st archived file found it in, if it not, then it looks for the next earliest at whether the event is on April 15. On failed file finding this is performing as long as until in January 5th state is found in. If it can not find it notifies us of the "event" field.
- - In second case, starting from the selected backup the contents of archive the application decompress files and directories as follows. At the beginning of each year of the specified session includes a full backup. It is starting from the selected archived backup at the beginning of the year it is extracting until we reach the date of the selected backup archive. For example: If you select the April 17st state, we suppose that was the first full backup on January 5th of year. It unpacks the state of January 5th, and this will overwrite those files on between January 5 and April 17. Thus we obtain the latest status on April 17th, a day in addition to other files, which on April 17 did not exists, but for example it was found on March 20.
- - Make backups
- - Filter by file names and directory
- - Take timing and exception timing
- - Restore backup, retrieval
- - Specifying Backup directory location (external storage media also)
- - Filter by date, file names and directory
- - Bulk data restore
- - To save and backup by timing
- - To use database files for the retrieval operation
EASY TO USE
- - Simple, intuitive interface
- - Advanced User's Guide
- - User-friendly operation
- - Premium quality software